Online internet courses by With Words

Are you interested in a With Words course? We run courses on haiku (beginner and intermediate, and advanced; tanka; tanka stories/prose; haibun; shahai; and other genres.

Please email if you would like to know more about these and our other courses.

With Words (Alan & Karen)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

small kindnesses

small kindnesses
My small kindnesses are helping those with heavy luggage who forget they can use lifts/elevators at train stations. Also, I allow people to leave the train by not blocking them, as so many others do. Plus anyone smaller than the crowd, I make sure they can get onto a train first, and be able to put away any luggage, and find a nice seat, as I'm a big man I can discreetly block,  and so protect those less able.

dark morning...
the sushi bar opens up
for the train station

Check out Fiona's free book offer for today:
All about small kindnesses we offer or receive:

Post a Comment