Online internet courses by Call of the Page

Are you interested in a Call of the Page course? We run courses on haiku; tanka; tanka stories/prose; haibun; shahai; and other genres.

Please email Karen or Alan at our joint email address: admin@callofthepage.org
We will let you know more about these courses.

Call of the Page (Alan & Karen)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Poetry School haiku & senryu Saturday February 17th workshop: there are just a few spaces left


For more details about my haiku & senryu workshop please click onto this link: More details

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'd like to be there, hope it goes well!

Roswila said...

Hi Alan, Roswila here. Just in case you don't read the comments again on that "clementine" haiku of mine on Spring Haiku 2007, I thought I'd post a comment here, too. My real name is Patricia Kelly, for authorship purposes. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Dear Alan,
You are right, my swans are cygnus cygnus(Whooper Swans). At sunset, their feathers reflect the sky's colours and the water's colours. We see only light colours, only nuances that change. Bit by bit...
I'm glad and proud that you like my poem because I recognize you as one of the most important contemporary haiku masters.
I would be honoured if you would use my poem in your workshop.