Online internet courses by Call of the Page

Are you interested in a Call of the Page course? We run courses on haiku; tanka; tanka stories/prose; haibun; shahai; and other genres.

Please email Karen or Alan at our joint email address: admin@callofthepage.org
We will let you know more about these courses.

Call of the Page (Alan & Karen)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bristol Festival


Alan's Secret Garden Showcase between 8 - 9pm Friday, 18th September 2009.
I'll be reading two very short poems including BBC Poetry Season "The Lunch Hour" Bristol Summer poem, plus some haiku too! ;-)


A very nice crowd including Bath Spa University BA students with Lucy English.


The festival website:
http://www.thebristolfestival.org/


2 comments:

ImageNations said...

One day if I ever get to the US I would attend some of your readings...but for now i can only read about them...thanks though and keep it up

Kelly M. said...

Wonderful for you, Alan! I agree with Nana -- wish I was on your side of the Atlantic -- I'd be there in a flash! Congrats again -- :~)